Like Reedeemed at Facebook

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The "Despair" of Blogging

One of the fun things about blogging is knowing that almost no one reads this stuff. Thus far, my primary support comes from my fiancée and a few friends. Our friends over at Despair, Inc., bring this home quite realistically and humorously with one of their tees:


Fortunately, in 20 days I have received almost 400 views, which is 387 more than I thought I would get! Much appreciation to you enduring few.

Grace and peace!

P.S. to Despair, Inc.: Please don't sue me. Consider this as free advertising for you.

3 comments:

  1. I know that I, for one, don't often have input to add by comment. Too bad there isn't a "like" button. :)

    -Cass

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose you could check out the Facebook page and "like" individual wall posts, most of which are just links to individual posts here.

    ReplyDelete