Like Reedeemed at Facebook

Monday, February 14, 2011

Blogs of Note: Greek and Exegesis

Occasionally, it is much simpler to point to the resources of others than to attempt to create my own. At other times, it is an act of humility to admit that someone else is simply better at something than you are and to watch their work. Here, then, are better attempts than mine at blogging, Greek, linguistics, and exegesis:




Perhaps someday I will be able to post translations of Greek texts (as has done the first blog mentioned) with theological implications. But for today, allow me merely to point the way to them and their marvelous work. Many thanks to these and other exquisite examples of online biblical studies.

1 comment:

  1. Reed,
    Just wanted to say thank you for your warm words, and for reading and linking my blog theological musings.
    I understand your pain with regards to translating Acts and Hebrews. I did both in my undergrad at the master's college in california. I have a love for Hebrews that continues on to this day. You may have noticed that the majority of my post have been on some aspect of Hebrews.
    Anyways, keep struggling through the Greek text brother. You are pursuing an noble work. And if you ever need any help on anything Greek, please do not hesitate to shoot me an email: leonthescribe [at] aol [dot com].
    Cliff

    ReplyDelete