Like Reedeemed at Facebook

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Return

Aside from some potential need for minute revisions, it appears my research paper has been completed! Entitled "A Brief Introduction to the Messianic Secret in the Gospel of Mark", it is my first research paper to do as a grad student. As I attempt to gather a few trusted nerds friends to proofread my paper, my ultimate intention is to share what I've learned here at Reedeemed. If you would like an online copy of this essay (28 pages without title, table of contents, bibliography, etc.; 37 total), leave a comment!

Like I said: the completely complete version is not yet completely complete. But once it is, I plan on making it available at my Academia.edu account, given there are people who want to read it.

Grace and peace,
-Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment