Like Reedeemed at Facebook

Friday, April 15, 2011

My Messianic Secret Research Paper

Here it is: the biggest research paper I've ever done. Critiques are welcome, both positive and negative (preferably the former; don't just flat out say you think I suck).

Also a big thanks to Dr. Mark Goodacre for allowing me to use him as a source for this paper. My appreciation to him and his work with the NT Pod for introducing me to the Secrecy Motif in Mark's Gospel.

As a warning, it might be worth noting at the outset that this is not a light read: it was written for a graduate level course. Also, there is a fair amount of Greek used, so some knowledge of that is required for the fullest understanding of the paper.

Grace and peace,
-Reed Hamil

A Brief Introduction to the Messianic Secret in the Gospel of Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment