Like Reedeemed at Facebook

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Delay

I just quickly wish to apologize to you poor souls who have found yourselves consistently reading this blog. Oh, and for not having posted in a few days. I've got the biggest research paper of my life due on April 16, this coming Saturday, and I've been focusing all my energy on that. I have even failed to do this week's Greek homework (but that's not until Thursday, so I think I'll be fine) or last week's reading for my NT Theology class.

If you would be interested in reading my paper on the Messianic Secret in Mark's Gospel, feel free to leave a comment under this post or send an email to the Gmail account. Not that I'm requesting readership of my "scholarly" work(s), but it might be something you find interesting.

Grace and peace,
-Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment