Like Reedeemed at Facebook

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Notes for the Translating Posts

So here's the thing: since some of the footnotes are somewhat extensive and deeper than a mere classification for genitives, participles, and infinitives, I have opted to keep each post rather short in terms of the number of verses translated. While I have no intention of turning this into an in-depth commentary on whichever book I am translating, I most certainly plan on writing out my rationales for differing translational choices as well as anything that intrigues me, either about the grammar and syntax of the phrase/sentence/paragraph/book at hand or the potential implications for those interpretive choices. If you notice something you would have done differently, let me know. I'm always open to hear other options for a translation.

No comments:

Post a Comment