Like Reedeemed at Facebook

Monday, March 5, 2012

The Exodus From Egypt: Lecture with Dr. James K. Hoffmeier

Tonight Lubbock Christian University will play host to Dr. James K. Hoffmeier, an apparently renowned Egyptologist. The lecture is entitled "The Exodus from Egypt in Light of Recent Archaeological and Geological Work in North Sinai," and I must admit I am quite excited about it. I may or may not post my notes from the lecture, depending on the availability of a video recording via LCU's tech team (quite separate from our IT department, mind you.

Whatever happens, I'll be sure to let you all know how it went. I can't wait for this thing to start! I showed up about 45 minutes early to get a good seat, since nearly 1,000 people are to show up in an auditorium whose seating capacity is 1,150. I'm grateful for the opportunity whatever happens.

Grace and peace,
-Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment