Like Reedeemed at Facebook

Monday, March 7, 2011

TL; DR

If you know me, you have come to the realization that I am quite longwinded. I once was in a conversation about biblical studies that lasted from around 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. the next morning. In a similar fashion, I like to write and feel the need to do lots of exploration and explanation. But I need some feedback here.

The title, for those among you who are curious, is shorthand for "Too long; didn't read". This brings me to my question for you, the reader: are you seriously reading the entirety of all these posts?! If you are, I applaud you for being so long suffering.


Part of my problem when it comes to writing and talking is that I often don't know how much is too much, so this is hopefully something with which you can help me. So leave a comment, send me something on Facebook, Twitter, or Academia.edu, and let me know.


Grace and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment