Like Reedeemed at Facebook

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Life Lessons from "Angry Birds"

I've played the game Angry Birds a small bit and have thusly gleaned a few nuggets of life-changing wisdom from it. This is the fruit of my labor:

  1. Pigs are green and will mock you for your failure.
  2. Some pigs wear helmets.
  3. Most pigs are terrible architects... at least at first.
  4. If you have a rage problem, shoot yourself out of a slingshot.
  5. Eggs propel some birds to previously unknown heights.
  6. You haven't been bombed until you've been hit with a black bird.
  7. Eagles are expensive.
  8. Blue birds reproduce asexually.
  9. Violence is the answer after all!
Sometime soon I will have to post life lessons from my fiancée. I just need to let her come up with a few more good ones.

Grace and peace!
-Reed

1 comment:

  1. ahaha it's all true! Have you played Angry Birds Rio yet? You'll learn how much a monkey will scream when it's hanging on for dear life.

    ReplyDelete