I've played the game Angry Birds a small bit and have thusly gleaned a few nuggets of life-changing wisdom from it. This is the fruit of my labor:
- Pigs are green and will mock you for your failure.
- Some pigs wear helmets.
- Most pigs are terrible architects... at least at first.
- If you have a rage problem, shoot yourself out of a slingshot.
- Eggs propel some birds to previously unknown heights.
- You haven't been bombed until you've been hit with a black bird.
- Eagles are expensive.
- Blue birds reproduce asexually.
- Violence is the answer after all!
Sometime soon I will have to post life lessons from my fiancée. I just need to let her come up with a few more good ones.
Grace and peace!