Like Reedeemed at Facebook

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Time for Change

One of the things I love about blogging is that I am pretty much free to do and write what I will. But I think it's time for some change. My thought it this: maybe it's time to split up this particular blog into two. For those who happen to stumble into this website, there are many different genres of literature found here, and they seem only loosely connected. The posts range from academic to pastoral, absurd to well thought out.

So here's the plan. I intend to separate them out. For those who are interested in the research, linguistic, and otherwise academic aspects, I shall create another blog. This one will be left as a place for discussing life as a Christian and "practical" theology. The other will be my place of working out the... more difficult things I enjoy (Greek translation and that kind of stuff).

If you want to offer suggestions for the new blog's name, leave them in the comments. I don't have any solid ideas yet, so have at it. Or if you have ideas for future posts or series, let me know.

Grace and peace,
-Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment